uscca instructor certification
May 16-18, 2014
So much great information and passion - very
inspiring and motivating. I am, also, so pleased
to have met so many fantastic people as well,
I am honored to have been part of this
PowerPoint & Support Videos
Here’s what to expect:
The USCCA Instructor Certification course is approximately 32 class hours over three days and includes classroom instruction, hands-on breakout sessions, and a live-fire exercise. It is designed to fit the needs of novice and experienced instructors alike. Attendees can complete the course with little more than shooting supplies, a positive attitude, and the motivation to learn.
Michael Martin, Chief Instructor and author of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals, will review student materials provided in the Instructor Toolkit, identify important elements within the USCCA curriculum and present tips to maximize the use of multimedia materials. Students will learn common instructor mistakes and how to avoid them, and how to use PowerPoint to integrate the USCCA curriculum into their lessons. The course will also touch upon proper business and financial management.
Other presentations and guest appearances may include Tim Schmidt, President and Founder of the USCCA; Kevin Michalowski, Executive Editor of Concealed Carry Magazine; and Mark Walters, host of the nationally syndicated Armed American Radio show.
Students will receive the course agenda, a list of items to bring, and further information via email prior to the start date.
Here’s what you get:
USCCA Certified Instructor Credentials ($300 Value)
Marketing Tips ($100 Value)
- Expand your professional network.
- Compliment your existing credentials and enhance your resume with
Quality Teaching Materials And Strategies ($100 Value)
- Access marketing materials including scripts and templates for Google
Adwords, Bing/Yahoo, and Facebook ads, newspaper ads, and radio ads.
Referral Commission (Unlimited Potential)
- Learn how to use PowerPoint and integrate our curriculum into your lessons.
- Leverage our text book, Concealed Carry and Home Defense
Fundamentals, to increase student engagement and retention.
- Enhance your teaching techniques through hands-on breakout sessions and
feedback from a USCCA Training Counselor and peer evaluation.
USCCA Instructor Portal ($1,000 Value)
- Earn 15 percent on every referral that results in a Concealed Carry Magazine
subscription or USCCA Membership activation.
- Access and download updated teaching resources including:
- State Supplements
- Student Quiz and Instructor Answer Key
- Student Registration/Liability Waiver Form
- Course Completion Certificate Template
- USCCA Instructor Logo
- Purchase textbooks at a special USCCA Certified Instructor rate.
- List your training classes in our searchable database.